1.1 General Terms
These general terms and conditions govern the rights and obligations of the parties arising from the purchase contracts concluded between the seller and the buyer, the subject of which is the sale and purchase of TPP offered on the seller’s e-commerce website. Purchases in the e-shop.spla.sk online store may be carried out by natural and legal persons without restriction, provided that they are governed by the following general terms and conditions (hereinafter referred to as the GTC).
By sending the order for the goods, the customer agrees with these GTC.
Slovak Gas Agency, s.r.o. (SPA)
Registered seat: Mlynské nivy 44 / a, 821 09 Bratislava
VAT ID: SK 2020282902
Contact: 02/53411857, 58
A natural or legal person who has entered into a business relationship with a seller with their order.
Full description of the goods or services offered: Technical rules gas in printed or electronic version on CD.
1.2 Ordering and signing a contract
A purchase contract is a contract concluded at a distance on the basis of an electronic order from the buyer.
In the event that the seller and the buyer enter into a written purchase agreement in which they agree on conditions different from the general terms and conditions, the provisions of the purchase agreement will take precedence over these general terms and conditions.
- The condition for the validity of the electronic order is the true and complete completion of the following essential requirements:
contact details of the buyer – name and surname, name, business name and registered office, place of business or residence of the buyer; IČO, DIČ and IČ DPH of the buyer, if he is registered as a VAT payer; phone and e-mail,
- Marking of goods, resp. TPP (in the form of eg “TPP 918 01 Odorization of natural gas”), which clearly determines the subject of the order and the price of the goods, the required quantity of goods,
- Delivery address.
The received electronic order is considered a proposal for concluding a purchase contract.
The sent order is considered binding between the contracting parties.
1.3 Payment Terms
The buyer is obliged to pay the seller the purchase price by non-cash transfer to the seller’s account in accordance with the invoice attached to the goods.
The price of the goods is determined according to the valid price list. The seller undertakes to deliver the goods to the buyer at the price valid at the time of ordering the goods.
Currency in which the transaction will be executed: EUR
1.4 Terms of Delivery
The ordered goods will be adequately packed and sent to the buyer by registered mail, unless otherwise agreed. The shipment will be accompanied by an invoice as a tax document.
The seller will deliver the goods to the buyer in the shortest possible time, usually within 10 days of placing the order. The buyer acknowledges that the stated delivery dates are indicative. The buyer agrees to extend the delivery time if required by reprint TPP or other circumstances.
In the event that the seller is not able to deliver all the ordered goods to the buyer within the agreed time, the seller will notify the buyer as soon as possible and notify him of the expected date of delivery of the ordered goods.
The seller does not charge postage and packaging within the Slovak Republic.
The obligation of the seller to deliver the ordered goods is fulfilled by handing it over to the buyer at the moment of handing over the registered shipment at the post office, addressed to the destination.
1.5 Seller Order Cancellation
The seller has no reason to cancel the sent order. Only valid TPPs are available in Eshop.
1.6 Cancellation of the order by the buyer
The buyer has the right to cancel the order without giving a reason at any time before its binding confirmation. After binding confirmation of the order only if the seller does not meet the agreed delivery conditions.
The cost of returning the goods is borne by the buyer, who is obliged to ensure the delivery of undamaged and unworn goods to the company’s address.
If the conditions for returning the goods are met, the buyer will be refunded the full amount paid for the goods within 3 working days from the date of withdrawal. The returned amount does not include the price for delivery of goods.
The seller does not accept the returned goods through cash on delivery. In the case of returning the goods, the buyer is obliged to send the goods by registered mail or through the courier of the delivery service.
1.7 Warranty and Claims
The provided warranty is covered by the statutory warranty period.
Complaints and the method of returning the goods and the amount paid are realized in accordance with the Commercial Code.
Complaints are handled by:
by telephone on working days from 8:30 to 15:00 on 02/53411857, 58
– by e-mail: email@example.com
1.8 Data Security Statement
“The information we provide through the order form is primarily for the purpose of providing specific services and may no longer be provided to third parties or otherwise used commercially.”
1.9 Final provisions
The Buyer acknowledges and agrees that the rights and obligations between the elderly and the Buyer, in addition to these general terms and conditions, are governed by the relevant legislation of the Slovak Republic. In matters which cannot be applied to these terms and conditions, the provisions of the provisions of the Civil Code, the Commercial Code and the Consumer Protection Act shall apply.
The buyer of the sending order confirms that these general business conditions, or business conditions of the previous and complaint procedure, which do not read, are acquainted with their content and fully agree with them.
2 Privacy and Privacy
Personal data is other information that is intended or identifiable to the data subject. The data subject may be directly or indirectly identified by numbers, a code or one or more elements specific to his physical, physiological, mental, economic, cultural or social identity. Personal data includes, in particular, the contact details of natural persons, their IP address, by which they can be informed about the use of the services or about the activities and preferential personal persons. The protection of personal data is regulated by Act no. 122/2013 Coll. and no. 18/2018 Coll. On the protection of personal data and with effect from 25 May 2018 Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter “GDPR”).
The purpose of this information is to understand how the Slovak Gas Agency, s.r.o. (hereinafter “agency”) with its registered office at Mlynské nivy 44 / a, 821 09 Bratislava, Slovak Republic, IČO: 35810025, registered OS Bratislava I, file Sro 3884 / B, processes personal data of the persons concerned and what are their rights under the Regulation and the Act on the protection of personal data.
2.1 As Slovenská plynárenská agentúra, s.r.o. obtains personal information
Slovak Gas Agency, s.r.o. obtain personal data by the following obligations:
- from the created databases of participants from previous events,
- From publicly available sources, such as public registers and records.
- from the authors of entries at events and to the journal and diploma competition
- From e-shop clients
The Agency obtains and processes personal data only to the extent that is the basic purpose of their processing. The company places personal emphasis on the security and protection of personal data and the rights of data subjects. Inability to store personal data that could result in the inability to engage in our activities – the organization of educational events (conferences, seminars, workshops, etc.)
2.2 What is the legal basis and purpose of the processing
The company processes personal data on the basis of the following legal titles established by the Regulation and the Personal Data Protection Act:
- Legitimate interest
The Agency may process the personal data of data subjects if this is necessary for the legitimate interests of the company or of third parties, but except where such interests outweigh the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which protect personal data protection, in particular where: the person concerned is a child. Such legitimate interests of the company are in particular:
- Protection of the rights granted by the Company under generally binding laws and contracts in relation to the Terms and Conditions and others; for this purpose, the company retains personal data for as long as is strictly necessary to protect fundamental rights and legitimate interests;
- marketing activities of the company, by which we mean primarily to inform about the activities of the company Slovenská plynárenská agentúra, s.r.o. This marketing communication is sent occasionally, usually lasting a year; and for this purpose the company retains personal data for a maximum of the legitimate interest of the company.
- Performance of the contract
Slovak Gas Agency, s.r.o. process the personal data of the persons concerned with regard to the fulfillment of the contractual obligations of both parties, in particular the concluded, changes and terminations of the contract and the contractual relations resulting from the applications for the action organized by the Agency. The provision of personal data by the agencies to the extent necessary is a condition for concluding the contract or participating in the action. Failure to provide personal data may prevent participation in an organized agency event rou. The Agency shall provide the data subject with information on which personal data are necessary for the conclusion of the contract and which may be provided, for example, in order to increase the efficiency of communication.
The Agency shall keep personal data for the purpose of performing the contract for the duration of the contractual relationship between the company and the person concerned and the necessary time after its termination.
- Compliance with legal obligations
The Agency may process personal data, including their provision to public authorities and other persons, if such an obligation arises from the law. Due to a legal obligation, the Agency may, for example, provide personal data to the Office for the Regulation of Network Industries, the Slovak Trade Inspection Authority, bodies active in criminal proceedings or other bodies or persons.
The Agency shall keep personal data for the purpose of fulfilling a legal obligation for a maximum period necessary for the fulfillment of the relevant legal obligation stipulated by generally binding legal regulations.
- Consent given by the data subject
The Agency shall process the personal data of the data subjects on the basis of the consent expressly given by the data subject.
The Agency shall keep personal data processed with the consent of the data subject for no longer than the duration of such consent or until its revocation, whichever is the earlier.
2.3 Who are the recipients of your personal information
Personal data of participants in events organized by the Slovak Gas Agency, s.r.o. may be:
– published in the scope of the photograph for the purpose of informing the public about the Agency’s activities as well as for the purpose of proving participation,
– provided to third parties, if this is required to prove participation in the action (to the participant’s employer or to the organization which sent the participant to the action)
– if required by a generally binding regulation or a legitimate interest of the Slovak Gas Agency, s.r.o.
2.4 What are the rights of the people affected
The person concerned has the right to:
- Require the agency:
- Confirm whether or not her personal data is being processed. if personal data have not been obtained from the data subject, the data subject may request the provision of any available information as to its source (“ right of access to personal data “);
- if her personal data are processed, obtain access to personal data and other information and receive a copy of the personal data processed by the Agency (“ the right to be informed about the processing “); the company is entitled to charge the data subject a reasonable administrative fee in connection with the request for a copy of personal data;
- Correction of incorrect / incomplete personal data processed by the Agency (“ Right of correction “);
- Deletion of personal data if any of the reasons set out in the regulation or the law on personal data protection is met; in particular, where personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were obtained or processed by the Agency, if the data subject withdraws consent and the Agency has no other legal basis for processing, if the data subject objects to the processing or if the personal data were processed illegally by the Agency; if official documents containing personal data are processed, the data subject may request their return (“ right of erasure “);
- Restriction on the processing of personal data if one of the grounds set out in the Regulation and the Personal Data Protection Act is met; for example, if the data subject reports that the company is processing incorrect personal data about him or her, he or she may request that such personal data not be processed until it has been corrected (“ right to restriction “);
- obtaining personal data concerning him which he has provided to the Agency in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format; the data subject has the right to transfer this personal data to another controller, if technically possible and if the conditions set out in the Regulation and the Personal Data Protection Act are met (“ right to portability “);
- to object, on grounds relating to the specific situation, to the processing of personal data concerning it which is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest, including objections to profiling; object to the processing of personal data for the purposes of direct marketing without its consent, including profiling, in so far as it relates to such direct marketing (“right to object”);
- To object to being excluded from an Agency decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which has legal effects affecting it or similarly significantly affecting it, unless otherwise provided by the Regulation and the law on personal data protection ( “Automated decision-making, including profiling”);
- at any time, withdraw the consent to the processing of personal data granted to the Agency with effect from the moment the withdrawal of consent (“right to withdraw consent”);
- If she suspects that her personal information has been compromised submit a motion to initiate proceedings on personal data protection to the Office for Personal Data Protection of the Slovak Republic, with its registered office at Hraničná 4826/12, 820 07 Bratislava, Slovak Republic, telephone number: + 421 2 3231 3220, www.dataprotection.gov.sk .
If the data subject does not have full legal capacity, his rights under the Regulation and the Personal Data Protection Act may be exercised by a legal representative. The rights of the data subject within the meaning of the regulation and the law on personal data protection, which does not live, can be exercised by a close person.
2.5 How affected people can exercise their rights
In view of the potential risks of misuse and to ensure the protection of the personal data of data subjects, the Agency shall establish the means of communication by which the data subject’s request may be received and responded to in relation to personal data processed by the Agency. The Agency shall also take into account the technical aspects of certain rights of the data subject and adapt the means of communication to ensure those rights of the data subject. In case of doubt as to the identity of the person concerned, the Agency shall be entitled to request additional verification of his or her identity.
The person concerned may exercise his rights in the following ways:
- in person at the secretariat of the Slovak Gas Agency, s.r.o .;
- by post (the signature of the person concerned must be officially certified) sent to the address of the registered office of the Slovak Gas Agency, s.r.o .;
- by email to firstname.lastname@example.org ;
2.6 What is automatic decision making and profiling
Slovak Gas Agency, s.r.o. in some cases, it carries out automated decision-making, including the profiling of the personal data of the data subject, which has legal effects affecting or similarly significantly affecting him or her. In such cases, the Agency shall notify the person concerned of such processing in an appropriate manner.
For this purpose, Slovenská plynárenská agentúra, s.r.o. it may inform the person concerned who has provided them to the Agency of its most appropriate actions in the framework of its previous participation in the Agency’s actions (application).
The consequence of analyzing and evaluating the interest in the person concerned is to adapt the offers for the Agency’s activities (conferences, seminars on various topics) as close as possible to the needs of the person concerned.